EverDrive 64 v2
EverDrive 64 backup cart for N64 with SD interface
N64 bacup device designed by krikzz
- 64Mbyte (512mbit) SDRAM for ROM data (max ROM size 64Mbyte)
- SD and SDHC cards are supported
- FAT16/FAT32 support. Unlimited partition size for FAT32
- SD to SDRAM transfer speed up to 23 Mbyte/s
- Emulation features
- Gamepack saves support (SRAM, SRAM128Kbyte, EEPROM16k, EEPROM4k, FlashRam)
- GameShark cheats
- IPS/APS patches
- Region free - PAL ROMs can be played on NTSC systems and vice-versa
- CIC boot emulator - Emulates CIC-6102 and CIC-7101 so all games can be played
- No extra software needed
- Byteswapped and non-byteswapped ROMs are supported
- USB port 800k - 1Mbyte/s - USB port useful for developers (optional)
IMPORTANT: This cartridge will not work without a CIC chip. User should either buy a cartridge with a CIC chip preinstalled, or obtain a CIC chip from an original N64 cartridge and solder it in manually. CIC-6102 should be used for NTSC systems and CIC-7101 should be used for PAL systems. Do not buy cart with CIC-6102 for PAL system in case if CIC-7101 is out of stock!
My cartridge shells is refurbished, they are not a brand new. Shell may have some signs of cosmetic wear.
My cartridge shells do not have a hole for USB.
USB port feature useful only for developers. USB completely useless for gamers.
CIC-7101 + PAL N64 = OK
CIC-6102 + NTSC N64 = OK
CIC-7101 + NTSC N64 = black screen
CIC-6102 + PAL N64 = black screen
SHELL EU/JP + EU N64 or JP N64 = OK
SHELL US + US N64 = OK
SHELL EU/JP + US N64 = not fit
SHELL US + EU N64 or JP N64 = not fit
USA setup: CIC6102 + SHELL US
Japanese setup: CIC6102 + SHELL EU/JP
European setup: CIC7101 + SHELL EU/JP
- Manufacturer: krikzz